viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

Present Simple and Continuous englishfeelgood


Presente Continuo o Presente Simple?

1. I usually ________ to rock music.
  listen
  am listening

2. What is she doing? She ________ to music.
  listens
  is listening

3. My professor always ________ very slowly.
  is speaking
  speaks

4. What are you doing tonight? We ________ to see a movie.
  are going
  go

5. He normally ________ very fast.
  drives
  is driving

6. I never ________ what to expect.
  am knowing
  know

7. I'm sorry, Angela can't come to the phone - she ________ a shower.
  is taking
  takes

8. I ________ home right now.
  go
  am going

9. Those girls ________ out every Friday.
  are going
  go

10. (Generally) I ________ classical music.
  like
  am liking

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario